Thursday, July 8, 2010

There's something in my yard...(by Kat)

There's something in my yard...

Besides an artichoke or three...

Besides a zuchinni or two...


Besides the hen who won't stay out of the raised beds.

Whatever it is, it's been eating cherries and service berries...

I think the trail cam goes back out tonight!


On another note, Mr. Boom and I are headed up the North Cascades loop this weekend. Do you have any recommendations on good trails, good spots to roll out a sleeping bag (or maybe even a hotel), or other can't-miss places? I'm just hoping Dwight Schrute doesn't rear his ugly head again. This is a trip we've been wanting to go on for years, and for some reason we just never have--until now. Chirp-chirp is safely ensconced at her cousins' home, and we're doing the Pretend-We're-Young-and-Childless thing. Should be lots of fun!

We have $300 for gas and food, courtesy of my folks who decided I needed to get away from it all after my Grandpa passed away. This is not what my Grandpa would have done with the money, but he's not here, so there! This is also not what my parents had in my mind, but again, they're not here, so there! So, what would you do????



No comments:

Post a Comment