Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Port Townsend suggestions? (by Kat)

We're heading off to Port Townsend later this summer with Mr. Boom's brother and family.
Four adults, two teens, and one pre-teen.
Any suggestions of good places to stay? Eat? Play?
Has anyone stayed at Fort Worden State Park?
Do you know a good house to rent?
Is the Dungeness Spit worth the trip?
Help me out here, folks.

In other news, I just baked the first rhubarb crisp of the season. I'm the only one here who likes it, so I felt justified in eating most of it in one sitting, right out of the dish. The dish was nice and warm, which helped allay the shivering.

The dish has since cooled, my tummy is warm and full, and I'm heading off to bed.

Guess I shouldn't have gone to work today. Today's wind is less than yesterday's, but I think any wind is really detrimental to this whole "getting over pneumonia" thing I'm supposed to be doing.

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly understand how you could eat maybe the whole thing, yummy. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda~I might just do it again today. Don't tell anyone, okay?

    ReplyDelete