Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day (by Kat)

So, uh, today is apparently the Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day.

Over 120,000 web pages result from a Google search of the phenomenon, and not one of those tells what the heck this is about or who started it. Okay, I didn't look at ALL 120,000+ pages, but I looked through a few. Finally, I went to the Wikipedia homepage and searched.

Wikipedia doesn't mention it...

Has that ever happened to anyone before?

Can something really exist if it isn't in Wikipedia?

Oh. Uh. I better not search for myself. Would it be creepier to see my name on that site, or would it be creepier to potentially not exist since I'm not listed there?

So, by the logic that I think I exist even if Wikipedia says I don't (just assuming, since I can't bear to actually look), I decree that Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day also exists, even without the evidence of the aforementioned almighty online tome.

The cold weather, it's getting to me.

(Send help)

3 comments:

  1. How did you hear about this blessed event in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Stumbled Upon it. http://www.stumbleupon.com/
    I stumble a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried out Stumble - pretty cool!

    So did you do anything to celebrate the feast day?

    ReplyDelete