Friday, January 15, 2010

Best Smelling House Award (by Kat)

I win the "best smelling house award" today.

Oh true, the cat boxes need to be changed, the trash needs to be taken out, the compost has fruit flies....

But, I just made castille soap with rosemary essential oil. And then pulled two fresh loaves of bread out of the oven.

I'll post pics of the soap tomorrow, along with the recipe. I'm really antsy to see if this batch works, considering the state of the last effort.

It's hard to worry though, when the house smells this darn good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're making me want to venture into soapmaking more and more.

    Say, did you ever get that quiche made? I made mine finally. It came out great, but every time I have quiche after a long time away from it, I'm almost shocked by how rich it is.

    ReplyDelete