Friday, October 23, 2009

A new book (by Kat)

A certain book keeps popping up, and I haven't been able to get my hands on it!

"The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society," has received good reviews by a few people I know in the real world, as well as

Alicia at Posie Gets Cozy

Rechelle at My Sisters Farmhouse

and Suzanne from At Home with the Farmer's Wife

So imagine my hopefulness when Suzanne posted a giveaway for the book!

And imagine my glee when I found out this morning that I won!!

Wow!

So, in the near future, look for me to pass this book along to one of our readers...It will be our first blog giveaway. I'm excited about that.

Now, I'm going to set up a chair right next to the mailbox and wait.

Oh, and you really should click on over to see today's post at Suzanne's, I mean "Grace's" site. Hoo-boy golly can I ever relate!

1 comment: